The application process for summer 2023 is now open!
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE AT CORNEJO
Our 12-week internship program provides students the opportunity to learn about all facets of our business.
You’ll explore Site safety, business management, equipment management, basic MSHA principles at our quarry sites.
You’ll become an important member of our team with real responsibilities and you’ll play a significant role in all aspects of our projects with the opportunity to have a measurable impact.
Upon completing an internship at Cornejo, you will have gained valuable experience, built professional connections and gained a competitive advantage in the workforce.
Cornejo & Sons, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits of an Internship at Cornejo
- Competitive wages
- Temporary housing and utilities provided for interns who live out of town
- Mentorship partnering program
- Opportunities to meet and network with Cornejo leadership team and other industry professionals
- Organized social activities including dinners, golf tournaments and facility tours
- Membership in professional organizations
Intern Eligibility Requirements
- Full time college student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester
- Legally eligible for employment in the United States
- Have a valid driver’s license